Welcome to Delightful Hair and Beauty!
As we can accept your purchase/order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, please contact us immediately.
All products are sold only on the understanding that they are to be used for the purpose intended by a qualified and insured person of adult age. This means Delightful Hair and Beauty will accept no responsibility if the products are incorrectly used or cause any harm or damage.
The buyer also acknowledges to be as such a knowledgeable, qualified and insured person of age at the time of purchase. Therefore, Delightful Hair and Beauty also reserves the right to refuse a customer if we have grounds to believe they are not a qualified professional.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Dena Field trading as Delightful Hair & Beauty Supplies of Unit 6, Melbourne Business Park, Royal Oak Business Park, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 7DG with email address email@example.com; telephone number 07885494747; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked 'I Accept'. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the Services and Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
1. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
2. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
3. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
4. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
5. Goods means any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
6. Order means the Customer's order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
8. Services means the services advertised on the Website, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order;
9. Website means our website www.delightfulonline.co.uk on which the Services are advertised.
1. The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size, colour or price of any Goods supplied. No copyright infringement is intended.
2. In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
3. All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
4. All products are subject to stock availability. If there is insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will contact you (usually via email) confirming which item(s) are out of stock and give you a new estimated date for delivery or offer an alternative/substitute where possible. We will not be obliged to offer compensation for any disappointment suffered. Please be aware that clearance lines are items that have been discontinued by supplier and may not have perfect packaging.
5. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on the site or listed in print at any time. All purchases are subject to availability and Delightful Hair & Beauty reserves the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company for whatever reason.
Special offers are subject to availability (while stocks last) and may change without notice. In-store offers may not be available online; online offers may not be available in-store. When a free or discounted product is issued as part of a special offer, this must be returned or full selling price paid if the qualifying product is returned as unwanted.
Buy one get one FREE or Buy one get one HALF PRICE refers to the cheapest item purchased discounted. These offers will not be sold in conjunction with other offers such as the loyalty scheme discount.
Buy 3 for 2, 4 for 3 or 5 for 4 Offers refer to the cheapest item discounted to Free. These offers will not be sold in conjunction with other offers such as the loyalty scheme discount.
Discount codes for online purchases will not be applied to sale or clearance items as discounts have already been applied.
VAT FREE explained:
Where we promote a VAT Free sale or offer you will still be charged VAT (as that is the law) but the total amount you pay is as if we had not charged it.
Example, if a product normally sells for £100.00 (excluding VAT) the total you normally pay is £120.00 (including VAT). When it's a VAT Free sale or offer, the price is discounted down to £83.33 (excluding VAT) so the total you pay is £100.00 (including VAT), which is the same as the normal selling price, but without the VAT.
The VAT FREE (equivalent) discount is 16.67% as it is applied to the pre-vat price of the goods purchased.
Loyalty Scheme Discount
Make any purchase of £30.00 or more in a single transaction to claim one qualifying loyalty point on your account.
Cannot be claimed in conjunction with other offers or discounts except at the managers discretion.
Loyalty points cannot be exchanged for cash or credit, it does not have cash or transferrable value.
Only redeemable by the trade card holder to which it belongs.
Promotions and prizes
Promotions and prizes will be subject to availability. You will receive entry for a prize draw on presenting your Trade/Loyalty card or at the mangers discretion at the time of purchase, whilst the promotion is valid.
Prizes are non-refundable, non-returnable and non-transferable.
Cancellation and amendment of orders
We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it. If your order has already been dispatched, then you'll need to return any unwanted items following our returns procedure.
If your order hasn’t yet been processed, we may be able to change delivery address details, remove items from your order or cancel it completely. Cancellation and amendment of orders cannot be done outside business hours.
Payment in full is required to be made by any of the following credit/debit cards: Visa (including Electron), MasterCard or Maestro through this website prior to dispatch of goods. You can also pay by BACS, please contact us prior to placing your order to arrange payment by this method. Payment in full (cleared funds) required before any goods are dispatched. BACS payment charges (if applicable) must be paid by sender of funds. Please allow ample time for large quantities of items to be delivered.
The delivery fee is calculated subject to the weight of the the items at checkout.
We aim to dispatch local orders within the NG34 post code within 1 - 2 working days however this can vary due to stock availability. Min. spend £30 for free *local delivery.
Delivery to other locations in the UK will be undertaken by an appropraite courier/delivery service and will take approximately 2-4 days (Although delivery date cannot be guaranteed).
Your email address and contact number will be shared with the courier provider to aid successful delivery, please notify us before completing your order if you would prefer for us not to do this. Due to Covid19 there is an increase in demand for courier services and there may be some unavoidable delays outside of our control.
Applies to UK Mainland (excluding Rural Scotland) orders placed to the value of £60 or more (excluding VAT); delivery charges do not count towards the free delivery threshold. Orders over this amount that include furniture or equipment will still be subject to a surcharge due to the increased cost to deliver large and/or bulky items. We accept no responsibility for late, missed or non-delivered orders as these are carried out by a courier company on our behalf.
Furniture and large equipment delivery times will be confirmed on receipt of order, normally delivered within 2 weeks subject to availability. Please note all large furniture items are kerbside delivery only. Delivery times are quoted in good faith and we cannot accept liability for any expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or late deliveries. We accept no responsibility for late, missed or non-delivered orders as these are carried out by a courier company on our behalf.
Please note that in some circumstances the delivery surcharge may need to be increased for large and/or bulky items. However you will be informed of this before your order is dispatched.
It is our courier’s policy to leave goods with a neighbour if you're not in. Please enter 'do not leave with neighbour' into the delivery instructions when placing your order if you'd prefer the courier didn't do this.
Delivery times may vary from standard business hours. Our couriers deliver up to 7pm, but may go beyond this during busy periods.
Free Local Delivery Offer
Applies to orders placed online totalling £30 +VAT or more for delivery to addresses within the NG34 postal area. Orders over this amount that include furniture or equipment will be subject to a surcharge. This will be advised dependant on the item in question or at the managers descretion.
1. You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any premises under your control as required, provide us with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary licences and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
2. Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
Damaged, incorrectly delivered or missing goods
We take great care to ensure all goods you receive are correct and undamaged. However, in rare cases where incorrect/damaged goods are received or goods listed on the delivery note are missing please inform us within 24 hours of delivery in writing. We are not liable for any loss of earnings or other costs incurred due to damaged or incorrect products received, or items missing from deliveries.
We’ll begin an investigation immediately and contact you with the next steps. We take every precaution to ensure we have individually identified and documented electrical units sold to ensure we can respond as quickly as possible to any investigation, where these do not correspond we will not except the return. You will be responsible for the cost of delivery if required to send anything back to us, but please note photos will be requested for damaged items.
Personal information and Registration
1. When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
3. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
1. The description of the Services and any Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
2. The Order process is set out on the Website. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
3. A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract, and before performance begins of any of the Services.
4. Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 1 day from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
5. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
6. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Fees and Payment
1. The fees (Fees) for the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed price or on a standard daily rate basis.
2. Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order unless otherwise stated.
3. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services unless using the 'Click & Collect' function.
4. TRADE ONLY goods will not be purchasable by non-trade persons.
Risk and Title
1. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
2. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Delightful Hair & Beauty is a trade supplier. By purchasing from us you are confirming that you are qualified in the hair or beauty profession and as such are competent in using the products sold/purchased on this website and in-store. Delightful Hair & Beauty will not be held responsible for any injury or damages incurred by users of the products we sell. We reserve the right to ask for proof of professional status and to refuse to fulfill an order if we believe the person ordering is not a trade customer. As a trade card holder, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are insured for products that you are using.
To purchase products at trade prices in-store and online you'll need to prove you work and/or are qualified in the hair or beauty industry, ID will also be required.
Students will be required to complete an application form and provide a copy of their qualification on completion. You will be issued a temporary trade card until this is received. By purchasing from us you are confirming that you are enrolled onto a professional accredited course and will show evidence as such. You confirm that you are using the products and supplies you have purchased for your training in the hair/beauty profession in which you are enrolled. Delightful Hair & Beauty will not be held responsible for any injury or damages incurred by users of the products we sell. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfill an order if we believe the person ordering is not a trade customer. As a student trade card holder, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are insured for products that you are using and/or are using them under the appropriate supervision whilst training.
Unless otherwise stated, Delightful Hair and Beauty and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Delightful Hair and Beauty All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.delightfulonline.co.uk/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.delightfulonline.co.uk/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.delightfulonline.co.uk/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.delightfulonline.co.uk/
Redistribute content from Delightful Hair and Beauty (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Delightful Hair and Beauty does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Delightful Hair and Beauty, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Delightful Hair and Beauty shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Delightful Hair and Beauty reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Delightful Hair and Beauty a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Delightful Hair and Beauty; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Delightful Hair and Beauty are committed to the highest level after sales support and want you to be entirely satisfied with the Products you order from our Website. If you need to speak to us about your Order, then please contact customer support as such we will always endeavor to do our best to resolve any issue with products sold by Delightful Hair and Beauty. Delightful Hair and Beauty do, however, have to have certain guidelines relating to the return of products. Due to the complexity of computer repairs, faults are often misdiagnosed, meaning parts are either ordered in error or are returned to us as defect when the purchased component is fully functional but the fault on the computer is being caused by a different part. We recognise that computer repair can be a process of elimination and are therefore happy for products ordered in error to be returned. However, due to the fragility and static sensitive nature of many of our parts, and because we insist on maintaining the dependability of the parts we sell, we must re-test functional parts before resale if they have been opened/handled and therefore normally charge a re-testing/re-stocking fee as detailed below.
Non-faulty items may be returned up to 14 days after you take delivery of them. Faulty items may be returned at any time during the warranty period as stated on the product page when purchased. Please note that some "New" parts do not have 12 months warranty as they are service spares (which typically come with 3 months warranty) rather than retail products.
Items replaced within the warranty period will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty period, or 30 days from the date of return to the customer, whichever is longer. Where a refurbished computer or other Apple device is repaired within the warranty period, the device will be covered against recurrence of the same fault, or failure of any part fitted during the repair, for the remainder of the original warranty period, or 30 days from the date of return to the customer, whichever is longer.
Items reported faulty within 14 days of receipt will be considered to be within our DOA period and Delightful Hair and Beauty will either pay for collection of the item or re-imburse the return shipping cost. Delightful Hair and Beauty warranty is "return to base" and therefore Delightful Hair and Beauty will not arrange, or pay the cost associated with, returning items reported faulty after 14 days from receipt and within the products warranty period.Items returned due to an error by Delightful Hair and Beauty will receive a full refund.Parts bought as Used or Recycled, and returned due to customer error will be subject to a restocking/re-testing of 15% or £10, whichever is greater.Parts bought as New and returned due to customer error will have to be re-sold as Used and therefore will be subject to a re-stocking fee of 25% or £10, whichever is greater.
Delightful Hair and Beauty reserves the right to refuse the refund for new items returned without their packaging, items returned damaged/incomplete or items that have failed due to misuse, mishandling or connection to other faulty part(s).Shipping costs will not be refunded for items returned due to customer error.
Online Sale Terms
These Terms apply to the purchase of Products via our Website. By placing an Order or by clicking to accept these terms on our Website you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to our terms you should not place any Orders through our Website.
This is the most current version of these Terms and is dated (27/11/2023) but we may change them from time to time without giving you notice, so you must read these Terms every time you place an Order through our Website. The Terms published on our Website at the time you place your Order will apply to your Order unless we notify you of a change to these Terms before we have accepted your Order or we are obliged to make a change to these Terms, for example, as a result of changes to the law.